About Me

Wellington, New Zealand
megan.l.ransom@gmail.com 0064 027 207 4999 (cell ph)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Voyeur National Exhibition 2009



To showcase my Voyeur exhibition I embarked on a national tour starting in my hometown of Wellington ,New Zealand. What a great time the gay/alternative community had at the S&M bar in Cuba St. Nine pieces of bronze sculpted intricately into Victorian erotica, displayed in handcrafted unique light boxes. Wellington was abuzz and so were sales.




The exhibition them move to K Road in Auckland at the Kamo Bar for two weeks and then all the way down south to Dunedin, Waitati to the Gallery On Blue Skin. I was surprised by the shock / wow factor from the Southland gallery and the art community. I think they are alot more conservative in the deep south.



Queenstown was the final destination for the Voyeur National Exhibition on during the International Gay Ski Festival which was so much fun and the exhibition was adored by National and International tourist's.


Queenstown seems to be hungry for uniqueness, I now have a gallery acting as one of my dealers.

No comments: